Craft Beer, Fine Wine, Artisan Spirits, and Mouthgasmic Food.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Beer, Cheese, and Garrett Oliver - A Photo Post

Garrett Oliver came back for another tour of Austin. He comes every few years, and it is always a pleasure to meet Garrett Oliver. I've written about him before, and a blog post on his work wouldn't do him justice. But you get to enjoy some fun photos of his last appearance at the Draught House.

He always wins the "Best Dressed Man in Brewing" award from me. He's more put together than I am.

Antonelli's Cheese supplied the delicious cheese. If at any time Antonelli's is supplying the cheese, you want to be there.

Here's my unmolested plate and beers. Because I can just take pictures of a place without touching it.

While I don't have a long list of take-aways from this post, I will leave you with a short list of all the cheeses you should always have in the fridge in case company comes over.
  • Cheddar
  • Brie
  • Goat Cheese
  • Feta
  • Blue cheese of some kind

And always have a variety of beers in the fridge to go with the cheeses.

No comments:

Post a Comment