Craft Beer, Fine Wine, Artisan Spirits, and Mouthgasmic Food.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

#GivetoLive invites you to check out My New Haircut, Cupcakes, and Libations

I'm getting my hair cut for Locks of Love on June 23rd at 6:30 pm.  Nanette (@rocknrealty) is going to do the honors of cutting off the donation portion of my hair, and Joel at Waterstone Aesthetics is going do the styling portion of the hair cut.

If you haven't met Nanette yet, she's a rock'n realtor in Austin, who is courageously battling breast cancer right now.  Her blog on her cancer progress is glittereveryday.blogspot.com.  My donated hair will go towards making wigs for children who are losing hair, typically from chemotherapy treatments.  Donations collected will be going towards Isabelle (@Spoonsie) #givetolive fund raiser. 

We're inviting you to join us at my new hairdo make over event.  Sugar Mama's is going to be serve some delicious cupcakes for the hair cutting event to go along with some libations. So come on out and watch me lose more than 10 inches of hair, nosh on some cupcakes, and have a drink.  If you can't donate in person, you can always donate to #givetolive through this link.  

Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Time: 6:30 pm- 8:00 pm. 
Location: Waterstone Aesthetics 3016 Guadalupe St, Suite B-100, 78705 512.373.7546  Parking is plentiful.


If you can't make it to my new haircut event, I'll also be at the June 17th #BATHH on Union Park with a donation jar and some bacon chocolate chip cookies.  I'll be taking donations there as well. 

P.S. Bonus cookies if you can recite My New Haircut(the original) from memory.  MUSCLE MILK!

3 comments:

  1. I have an appointment at Waterstone on the 22nd! I have another event that evening, but will try to make it a double-stuff Waterstone week and come by and see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great, Jennie. And the cause is even greater. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm giving my hair to locks of love. Only two more inches to go!

    ReplyDelete